Once we received the order, we will send you the confirmation by mail.
Please kindly enter the correct email address at the time of registration in order to receive and store for future transactions the confirmation email of the purchase.
All prices displayed on the website www.aurawatch.com include VAT. If an order is shipped to a delivery address outside the EU, the VAT will be removed when the order is validated. Please note that if an order is shipped to a delivery address to outside the EU, you may be subject to duties and taxes collected when the shipment reaches the delivery address. The user is responsible for paying these import duties and taxes.
Returns can be made within 30 days of purchasing our product. The watch must be returned within the package in which it was delivered. In order to return our product you need to send an email to our address by filling in the fields within the "contact" section. AuraWatch agrees to return the watch only if the product is defective or if the product received is different from the one purchased.
AuraWatch guarantees two years from the date of purchase. This warranty covers the manufacturing defects of the watch (movement, case, glass). Parts other than those mentioned above are not covered by the warranty. To obtain a replacement warranty, please use the contact form available on the "Contacts" page. Your e-mail should indicate your name, surname, address, order number, and provide a detailed description of the problem.
Please note that repairs / replacements will be charged in the following cases, even if they occurred during the warranty period.
- Fault or damage caused by misuse or improper use (bumps, dents, crushing, broken glass, etc.).
- Fault or damage caused by unjustified repair or modification.
- Failure or damage caused by fire or water or a natural disaster as an earthquake.
- Aesthetic changes that occur due to normal wear and tear of the material (mild scratches etc. on the case and / or on the glass, changing the color of the strap and plating the abrasion).
- If the place and date of purchase are not indicated on the guarantee or if such information has been rewritten.
- If the warranty is not provided with the watch.
- Replacing the battery will also be charged during the warranty period.
AuraWatch will save some data entered at the time of user registration.
These data will not be disclosed in any way and will only be used to guarantee a safe purchase to the customer.
AuraWatch can modify content within the site regarding its products.
We can not guarantee that the images reflect perfectly the actual aspect of the watch.
AuraWatch offers the following payments methods:
- Credit Card: (Maestro/Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Apple Pay).The customer must enter the credit card number and expiration date. Also please be sure to fill in all the fields in the right way. Subsequently, the payment will go through the processing phase. After that, a confirmation email will be sent to your mail address.
- PayPal: the customer can make payment through his bank account, credit card or PayPal account.
- Bank Deposit: you can easily pay through your bank. Please to insert your NAME and SURNAME on the causal. The Bank Account Detail is: IT79 K089 0411 9000 1100 0004 474